- Explore the village of Harie outside Kyoto
- Enjoy a tasting of locally made sake
- Gain insight into the culture and way of life in Harie
- Small-group tour provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please take a train from Kyoto Station to Shin-Asahi Station(approximately 1 hour). The guide will meet you at Shin-Asahi Station at 10AM for morning tour and 12:30PM for afternoon tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff