- Guided walking tour of Yakusugi Land plus sightseeing on Yakushima Island
- Admire ancient cedars that inspired Hayao Miyazaki’s animated film “Princess Mononoke”
- Easy path in the park lets visitors hike at a leisurely pace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off plus lunch are provided for convenience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Duration will range depending on how far into the forest you wish to explore
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Trekking poles (if needed)
- Trekking shoes (if you choose the longer course)
- Rainwear (a set of jacket and pants, if you choose longer course)
- Backpack (enough to carry what you need to take with you)
- Above-listed gear is also available in Yakushima to rent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas